The task of being a Bitcoin Lead Developer
In just a decade, Bitcoin has become one of the most important collaborative projects of our time. Its incredible decentralized and trustless system has revolutionized the way of making payments and transactions. Along with the broad reach of the Internet today, Bitcoin has the potential to positively impact billions of people. Being able to become a crucial part of our daily life.
But despite its rapid growth the path to widespread Bitcoin adoption remains challenging. Therefore, the Lead Developer and his development group must be able to make sound decisions that lead to the success of this technology in the long term.
The main task of a Bitcoin Lead Developer is to orchestrate the way forward to secure Bitcoin's future. In addition to unifying the community and those who participate in it. This is due to the large number of people from different countries, ways of thinking and goals. This enormous diversity represents for the Bitcoin Lead Developer the primary task of his work. Its main role is to be the unifying point of all these efforts in order to keep the development team cohesive and settle differences.
The rest of the tasks go through:
- Manage and allocate the human and financial resources it has to keep the project running.
- Define the priorities and the roadmap to follow to achieve the project goals.
- Coordinate interactions between developers, the public and private community that makes life in Bitcoin.
- Establish the lines of work to be followed to guarantee the quality and integrity of the project's artifacts.
- Motivate and organize the work team to achieve a defined objective.
- Maintain the project plan.
With all this we have no doubt that the figure of the Bitcoin Lead Developer is of vital importance to ensure the future of Bitcoin and its technology.